Myanmar Maternal and Child Welfare Association (MMCWA) invites a Myanmar National committed person, well orientated with SHRiE (Sexual Reproductive Health in Emergency) Programmes to apply for a vacant post to be filled at MMCWA, Nay Pyi Taw. This person will be responsible to act as a ‘Humanitarian Programme Officer’ of SPRINT III project to International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF).
- Manage the coordination and capacity building plans for SPRINT III.
- Work with Executive Director (ED) and IPPF Humanitarian staff in designing and implementing SPRINT III activities and workplans.
- Support ED and act as the focal person for SPRINT IIII project related.
- Implement and report SPRINT III project activities.
- Develop and maintain organizational relationships with senior executives in MMWCA, government, development organizations, UN agencies and donors.
- Collect and maintain database of MISP trained in-country participants and maintain a network of MISP trained personnel.
- Coordinate with IPPF Humanitarian staff in preparing and implementing SRHiE and MISP Trainings.
- Lead and manage SPRINT III reports and emergency proposals to IPPF Humanitarian.
- Coordinate and lead emergency response programmes under SPRINT III, if required.
- Undertake other duties as reasonably assigned by line manager and IPPF Humanitarian staff, in consultation with Executive Director.
- Degree in public health related field with experience of working with Government & CSO in related work for not less than 3 years
- Experience in SHRiE working on humanitarian preparedness and response programmers in Myanmar is preferred
- Project development and management skills
- Strong analytical, research skills and independent thinking
- Facilitation and negotiation skills including running training and facilitating workshops.
- Have sufficient skills in computer use including Microsoft Office (word and excel).
- Fluent spoken and written English
Duration – initially May- December 2019 with possibility of extension depending on donor funding and cost extension of the SPRINT III grant.
Duty Station – Nay Pyi Taw (frequently travel to project sites)
The person who is interested in can send CV to email@example.com and cc- firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 23th April, 2019.