UNFPA Project Activities
- In Collaboration with UNFPA, MMCWA implemented RH/IEC/BCC since 2005.
- Total 80 townships are covered.
- Central TOT
- Township Multiplier Training
- Outreach activities
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- From 2013, MMCWA implemented Skill Development Training for Community Volunteer in Kyeiklatt and Pyin Oo Lwin township.
- 2 days RH training
- trained MMCWA volunteer & Basic Health Staff
- 4 times training in one year
In 2014, MMCWA implement Skill Development Training for Community Volunteer in Pyin Oo Lwin and Taunggyi township and Community Dialogue focusing on Educational Media Programme in Kyeiklatt township.
In media programme , 20 times media visit to different places of Kyeiklatt township.
UNFPA/ Ausaid Project
- Facility and Functional Analysis of 14 MMCWA’s Maternity Homes of 13 townships –
( Tharsi, Yamethin, Myaukoo, Thantwe, Pathein, Shwepyithar, Daedaye, Muse, Larhio, Kyaington, Tharchileik, Hopone, Taunggyi, Taunggyi(Taungni)).
- Refresher Training on MMCWA’ s Maternity Homes’ Staff (PCPNC & QRH training